As a Technical Official (TO) with Triathlon Association of Singapore (TAS), you are reminded that you are obliged to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
- Place the safety and welfare of the athletes above all else.
- Be consistent and impartial when making decisions.
- Operate within the rules and spirit of our sport, promoting fair play over winning at any cost.
- Display control and courtesy to all involved in the sport.
- Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators in the conduct of the sport, and adopt the complaints Procedure adopted by TAS in appropriate cases.
- Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- Respect the rights and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Adopt appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions.
- Adopt responsible behaviour in relation to alcohol and zero tolerance in relation to drugs.
- Do not tolerate harmful or abusive behaviours.
- To dress appropriately while performing any official duties or responsibilities whether as an official or otherwise, including but not limited to footwear or head gear appropriate for the position held.
- Honour your commitments to TAS and your fellow officials.
- Uphold at all times the good name, reputation and honour of TAS.
By being a TAS TO, you hereby declare that you've read through the TO Code of Conduct above and agree to the following terms:
- You agree to abide by the Triathlon Association of Singapore Officials Code of Behaviour as outlined above.
- You acknowledge that Triathlon Association of Singapore may take disciplinary action against you if you breach the Triathlon Association of Singapore Code of Behaviour. You understand that Triathlon Association of Singapore is required to implement a complaints handling procedure in accordance with the principles of natural justice, in the event of an allegation against you.
- You acknowledge that disciplinary action against you may include de-accreditation from the Technical Officials Accreditation Scheme.